The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel:
2 To know wisdom and instruction,
To [a]perceive the words of understanding,
3 To receive the instruction of wisdom,
Justice, judgment, and equity;
4 To give prudence to the simple,
To the young man knowledge and discretion—
5 A wise man will hear and increase learning,
And a man of understanding will [b]attain wise counsel,
6 To understand a proverb and an enigma,
The words of the wise and their riddles. 7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
But fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Heavenly Father I pray today you will cleanse me of my sins and grant me the wisdom and understanding to overcome my fears and failures in Jesus’ Name! Thank you for giving me the words of Solomon filled with pure excellence and might. Thank you for the blessings of obedience.
In Jesus Name I have prayed,
Amen! Amen! Amen!
next continued….stay connected….
- Jan 2021: ALERT! IMPORTANT MESSAGE: PRAYER FOR ALL NATIONS: JOEL 2:13, 14
- Kingdom Reigns Volume 1: Words of God is Powerful
- HONEY DROPS FOR EVERY SOUL
- No Virus at your doorstep! Just Pray! The Precious Blood of Jesus has all the power and might to save, heal and deliver
- Volume 7: The Raising of Lazarus